[Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?

BillOhio billohio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 13:51:22 EDT 2007

Thanks to all of you for your responses! We're about 70 miles from ACEnet in
Athens--not that far, really, until you have a few cucumber pickles to make
up in June, then continuing crops of salsa, pickled peppers, etc, and 2
market days a week, and a full-time job, etc lol. It gets hard to find time
to actually do any growing, let alone cutting the grass so the neighbors
don't look at you sideways. We're doing cottage foods with good success, and
jellies, it's just the acidified stuff that would be so popular, and so
undoable. We don't have city water out here, so would have to look at that
as well. Thanks again!

Bill