[Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?

Mark Abner wizard1 at wildblue.net
Wed Jun 6 13:14:51 EDT 2007

     It is my understanding that you can use well water for a certified
kitchen if you run it though an aproved hydroclorinator. Check with you are
healt inspector. I belive this unit only costs a couple hundred bucks.

Mark Abner
BriarPatch Farm
zone 6b

  Another negative is that certified kitchen in KY cannot run
off of well water, but requires municipal water

More information about the Market-farming mailing list