[Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?

tonitime at juno.com tonitime at juno.com
Wed Jun 6 11:00:28 EDT 2007

Thanks, Lucy!
    I have it labeled "Awesome Garlic Powder" made with 19 varieties of
garlic.  It is so delicious, pungeant, and folks who had it cannot buy
the cheap stuff anymore.

   Also, do any of you find there is a market in very rural areas for
green garlics?  No one here would buy scapes, as they do not know what to
do with it and very few are adventuresome cooks.  If i take green - but
large bulbs, what might i charge for that?
Thanks again,
Toni