[Market-farming] well storage tank?

Leigh Hauter bullrunfarm at hughes.net
Sun Jun 3 13:22:50 EDT 2007

It looks like the clouds are moving up the coast.  It was cloudy here
in northern Virginia  at 3 in the morning when I got up to move the
water  (we only had .4 inch last month) and started raining at 9 am
and has been dropping about a tenth of an inch an hour since then.  I
told my wife, when it started, that I didn't believe in it, that it
was only a tease, and didn't shut down the irrigation but I'm
reconsidering that now.

Since I get most of my water from three different springs that put
out about 30 gallons a minute we have storage tanks to collect the
water  (don't need pumps to get the water into the tanks)  I just
bought 2 more 2500 tanks last week.

The Plains, Virginia