[Market-farming] well storage tank?

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Sun Jun 3 06:48:41 EDT 2007

You really have to work this out with your pump supplier. As far as I
know, not all pumps perform as reasonably as Bill's does. Whoever
makes your pump or, possibly, whoever sold it to you can give you the
most accurate advice.

Our pump uses a 3 gallong pressure pump and, as Bill says, only uses
juice to give us what we are using, unlike our gas creek pump which
uses gas whether the water is flowing or not. Pretty expensive way to
irrigate in this day and age.