[Market-farming] Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD)

Marcy mlynn at pcisys.net
Fri Jun 1 00:36:26 EDT 2007

Stay tuned for an upcoming article in Acres U.S.A. - www.acresusa.com
on colony collapse disorder (not to be confused with another interesting article in the current May issue). It's an interview with Dr. George Carlo of the Safe Wireless Initiative - http://www.safewireless.org/

He makes a strong point - CCD is occurring simultaneously around the world. There is no spread pattern from a virus or mite. It's also occurring in the same time when the information carrying radio waves have saturated our atmosphere...well this link explains it better than I can.
http://www.safewireless.org/SWIMemberContent/DrCarlosBlog/tabid/239/ctl/ArticleView/mid/696/articleId/400/The-Vanishing-Bees.aspx
And watch for the Acres article!!