[Market-farming] Hey Liz

Liz Pike strawbry_wine at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 10:25:01 EDT 2007

Hey Marie,

Still shoeing, needed rain too until last week when we got 2.5" over 3 days.  Pastures rallied somewhat.

We've started working up a piece of ground for me to start farming on next year, and in 2 years to have an on-farm stand.  I've got my name on 2 waiting lists for area farmer's markets so hopefully I can cut back on the shoeing.  .  & get back to growing. I miss it terribly.

Liz