[Market-farming] "organic": actual USDA regulations

dirt.4arm dirt.4arm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 16:18:24 EDT 2007

>I belong to several groups and this is certainly on of my favorties as it deals with my profession.  I do question though why some people write posts without punctuation and with no regards to rules of grammar.  When I receive posts like this one I end up spending more time trying to understand the points the writer is trying to convey than the amount of time I want to invest in reading the post; so I just delete it.
>It is a long post and I'm sure Sals put a lot of time and effort into composing it, but after reading the first 5 or 6 lines it went right into the trash.  I am the only one who feels this way?
>David

Probably. Good grief, what a thing to say, to Sal, of all people.You could always ask him for a refund to compensate you for wasted time.
Sal is too busy farming and dealing with the paper pushers to be concerned with the cosmetic aspects of his posts. In case you weren't aware.
its content that's important in someone's post but if you're to lazy to read it, its your loss.
 As for posting etiquette, you quoted all of his post plus all the others in the thread in your post, a mile long, when it could have been trimmed to one sentence
and would have been much more effective.

What is your profession?