[Market-farming] double cropped potatoes

wiediger at msn.com wiediger at msn.com
Tue Jul 24 10:23:16 EDT 2007

David,

I think there can be a dormancy issue, but a few weeks in refrigeration should break it.  Not sure of the time needed however!  We will be using seed from our spring planted potato harvest to plant our high tunnel potatoes in late August.  Usually gives us a nice harvest in December.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm