[Market-farming] "organic"

tonitime at juno.com tonitime at juno.com
Mon Jul 23 12:07:12 EDT 2007

Hi Allan,
     Do you think the word 'organic' means more to people where you live
than saying something like 'Naturally Grown"?
I wish folk in our part of Appalachia cared about such - quite different
than my first 45 years in central california!!
Unfortunately, people here do not care how anything is grown - or the
extra labor time healthy food takes to  produce!  They just care about it
being waaay toooo inexpensive for this grower to make a full commitment
into market gardening.
I sure wish it weren't so!

  We're curious to see the responses to your query.

Good growing to you and yours,
Toni in E KY