[Market-farming] Broccoli leaves -- new crop

maury sheets maurysheets at verizon.net
Mon Jul 23 09:04:01 EDT 2007

Karen,

With prices like that for broccoli, you should grow it in high tunnels with
no sides to avoid the rain problems.  They do that here in New Jersey with
Raspberries because of the rain shorting the shelf life and also to extend
the season. It is something to look into.  Good luck.

Maury

Woodland Produce- Fairton, New Jersey
Hydroponically producing sustainable salad greens in the Northeast.