[Market-farming] lambs quarters

maury sheets maurysheets at verizon.net
Sun Jul 22 14:59:06 EDT 2007

Ask all your questions on the list server.  That's why we're here to learn
the answers to all the questions that each of us thinks is too dumb to ask,
but we still want to know.  If you don't know the answer, you can be sure
there are hundreds of others that don't know either. Thanks for the
embarrassing questions.

Maury Sheets

Woodland Produce- Fairton, New Jersey

Hydroponically producing sustainable salad greens in the Northeast.

  _____