[Market-farming] Crop support

Sharon and Steve shopkins at tdstelme.net
Sat Jul 14 18:34:24 EDT 2007

By way of experimenting I planted Lincoln and Green Arrow peas each with a
row on chicken wire beside a row with no support. And I am glad I did as if
I did not have those on wire I would not have had many peas.The unsupported
rows are rotten at ground level, due to trapped moisture, during this the
driest year I have seen.

Chicken wire being the price it is brings my question which is what are any
of you using for crop support?

Does anyone have experience with Hortonova 13FG, (Johnnys, 79" x 3280'
$3280.00) ?

Your thoughts and stories would be appreciated..

MAsteveINE