[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 54, Issue 5

Gloria Haswell gloria at world-net.net
Fri Jul 6 12:39:43 EDT 2007

We grow lemon grass.  It freezes easy but during the summer when going
outside I will pull off a few leaves and rub them between my hands and
then rub the juice on my self keeps the mosquitos away and I smell great.
I have heard you can make a liquid to spray but have not had the time.

Gloria
reliancecommunityfarms.com