[Market-farming] raccoon strategies

Franklin W. Davis knarfme at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 10:52:09 EDT 2007

  Hi Folks...it's interesting to me that the folks that have chickens...for
layers or broilers...find it somewhat amazing that critters get into their
chicken coops...kill their chickens...then wonder why. Secure your coops
folks...cos the various varmints will  send some of your fowl to the big
coop in the sky if they can find a way in.  Franklin