[Market-farming] Grower Only Farmers Markets

Mr Lucky steve at mrlucky.com
Wed Jan 24 11:49:10 EST 2007

What is the current market? I thought farmers markets were for growers. Can
someone go to a distribution center and pick up commerical produce and
resell it?  How is that all much different than a grovery store? I can see
one person selling for a lot of little farms who might otherwise make $50,
but it seems to me a farmers market should be for farmers.

Rancho Gordo
New World Specialty Food
www.ranchogordo.com