[Market-farming] Grower Only Farmers Markets

Shelly shelly at idlethyme.com
Wed Jan 24 11:45:45 EST 2007

Allan,
The Wyoming Fresh Market in Cheyenne is a growers only market. We are
entering our fourth season and despite some challenges the market
continues to grow. Our customer base is loyal and expanding all the
time. There is a statistic somewhere that talks about for every
dollar spent locally on local product it returns so many dollars to
the local economy. That is not very helpful I am sure but you may
find it on a Chamber website somewhere, If I can dig it up I will
pass it on. Good luck!
Shelly Montgomery (was Elliott)
Idle Thyme Farms
www.IdleThymeFarms.com