[Market-farming] Grower Only Farmers Markets

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 24 09:15:55 EST 2007

I'm really interested in talking our town council into supporting a
grower only market here. Although I can find many grower only markets
advertised on the web, I can't seem to find any succinct 'grower only
market' philosophy laid out, something that I could show the town
council, something about how supporting local growers is good for the
entire community. I thought there was actually a 'grower only market'
advocacy group operating out of PA, but I haven't been able to find
hide-nor-hair of that group.

Can anyone help?

thanks

_Allan Balliett