[Market-farming] Cooling and storing produce

maury sheets maurysheets at verizon.net
Mon Jan 22 15:54:31 EST 2007

TxBeeFarmer, try using a nitrogen shipping container.  Port of Houston
probably has many for sale.  I bought one several years back and love it.
It's 20 feet by 7 feet by 7 feet high.  Insulation is four inches thick and
it is possible to run lines in for the evaporation unit of a compressor very
easily.  They are made for all weather and will last forever.  Hope this
helps.

Maury

Woodland Produce- Fairton, New Jersey
Hydroponically producing sustainable salad greens in the Northeast.