[Market-farming] Cooling and storing produce

TxBeeFarmer TxBeeFarmer at HotPop.com
Sat Jan 20 10:35:35 EST 2007

Thank you all for the very informative discussions.  I've decided to invest
in a walk-in cooler and some sort of hydrocooling system - Hopefully, I can
use the walk-in's cooling system for the hydrocooling too.

Now for a little more help please.  Where can I purchase a good walkin
that'll stand up to the constant loading and unloading of produce AND being
outside - hot sun, high winds, sand storms, hale, etc...?  Or, do I need to
build a building or shed for the walk-in?

Thanks
TxBeeFarmer
West Texas Zone 7b