[Market-farming] was Mexibell seed/now company info

road's end farm organic101 at linkny.com
Sat Jan 20 09:32:34 EST 2007

On Jan 19, 2007, at 11:31 PM, Bill Bradshaw wrote:

> E&R now has a phone and fax and email !
> Phone 866-510-3337
> Fax 260-692-6826
> email eandrseed at yahoo.com

Well, sort of.

I don't think the phone and email are theirs; I think it's other people
who pass the information on to them. The catalogue says it's an
answering service.

I think they might be Amish.

I have generally had good results from their seed; and their prices for
organic seed are better than most; though they don't carry everything I
want. But then, nobody does. : )