[Market-farming] Mexibell seed

Bill Bradshaw billbradshaw at hughes.net
Fri Jan 19 20:31:00 EST 2007

Seedway has bought Chesmore, they tell me they will carry most of what Chesmore had to offer. Rupp is also a good supplier we buy from them also. Bill

  Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 6:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mexibell seed

  We buy a good percentage of our seed from Rupp. We used to do a lot of business with Chesmore seed too, but they have gone out of business. Rupp has pretty good prices on lots of veggies. I'm not sure if they carry untreated seed.

  I wish we were harvesting right now! We are still covered in ice. It melt some today, but not nearly enough, and now we have 5-10" of snow on the way.

  Carla

  Oklahoma zone 6b