[Market-farming] Mexibell seed

Bill Bradshaw billbradshaw at hughes.net
Fri Jan 19 14:08:00 EST 2007

Bob thanks for the link. In all my seed search for years, I have never ran
across this site. Good Find! Willie How many pepper seed you figure per.
ounce? Most say 4000 oz.
The rain and ice has filled all our ponds, I feel good about that. Haven't
gotten onions planted yet. Last year we planted in sand this year look like
we will have to mud them in. Bill