[Market-farming] Popcorn

Lucy Goodman goodows at infinet.com
Thu Jan 18 17:09:11 EST 2007

Popcorn MUST be in a bag of some sort if popped in a microwave. I had a
customer years ago buy some popcorn on the cob and took it home and
popped it in her microwave with no bag (I did tell her to put it in a
bag but she thought this would be more educational for her kids). It
popped alright and her kids loved the show but she said the searing hot
kernels melted small divots in the plastic sides of the microwave and
left a huge mess. Of course, her kids wanted the pop corn popped no
other way after seeing that. :-D

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Eco-Farm
Eaton, OH