[Market-farming] popcorn

elainegranata at peoplepc.com elainegranata at peoplepc.com
Wed Jan 17 18:21:46 EST 2007

Sue: One year I tried this:  I planted summer squash all around the corn
beds so that the racoons would have to cut up their paws to get through the
squash to the corn, and it worked-- as soon as the squash died, the coons
got right into the corn-- which had already been harvested, except for a few
ears missed in the harvesting.

That works in my size operation, may not work for you.

Elaine
Denver