[Market-farming] popcorn

Home Grown Kansas! hgkansas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 17 13:57:14 EST 2007

Sue---
  Don't know if this will help you, but I remembered seeing this pop corn product in the local paper.

  You get six (6) ears of tasty microwave popping corn. Each 2.5 oz. size cob comes individually vacuum packed with a popping bag complete with instructions.
  http://kansasoriginals.com/catalog/page/153WPOC6.html

  Check it out.

  Elzie

Ken Bezilla <kenbez at hotmail.com> wrote:
  hi Sue --

One possibility might be to sell folks a hand sheller for popcorn. If you
get them in bulk from the manufacturer you could sell them to customers at
around cost as a way of encouraging them to buy your popcorn; email me if
you'd like more info!

Ken Bezilla
Southern Exposure Seed Exchange
Mineral, VA