[Market-farming] popcorn

Sue Wells farmersue at hughes.net
Wed Jan 17 12:14:38 EST 2007

Does anyone grow popcorn and sell it? How much do you sell it for, and how
does a person pop it in the microwave when it is still on the cob?

I only want to sell it on the cob, I don't have the time to take it off.

We are going to try again to grow corn, not a whole lot, but enough for us
and maybe some to sell, but we have had no luck previously because of the
fat raccoons getting to it. We have heard if we grow other kinds of corn all
around it, that the raccoons won't get into it. We are thinking of popcorn,
broom corn and flour corn.

Will this work?

Thank you all for all your help.

Sue Wells