[Market-farming] Hello John in Keswick

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Sun Jan 14 21:36:47 EST 2007

>Hello John in Keswick,
>	Do you know about the Virginia Association for Biological farming?
>Our annual conference is Feb 2-3 in Harrisonburg, VA. See the website
><www.vabf.org> for details. You could meet lots of other Va growers, and
>talk varieties to your heart's content.
>	Pam, Twin Oaks Community, Louisa VA

Before you commit, see the PASA conference schedule for the same
dates at www.pasafarming.org. Lot's of good info there, including, I
think, one of VA BIO's keynote speakers. Just adjust recommendations
by a zone...or two. -Allan, who admires the Virginia people for being
willing to put their conference on the same weekend as PASAs so we
poor dirt farmers can save $$s by being able to only attend one
regional biological conference.