[Market-farming] New Member, living / working in central VA

no one xkarmafarmerx at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 16:37:25 EST 2007

hello all,
my name is john, and i'm starting my first year as a
farm manager after apprenticing for several years.  I
am originally from CT, and heard about this list
through paul at Fort Hill Farm - he's also a member.
I have relocated to Keswick, outside of
Charlottesville, VA and will be farming roughly 7
acres this season.  I was hoping that there are some
local members who could give me any planting advice /
bug advice, and ESPECIALLY variety advice for this
region.  I hope everyone is enjoying their winter, and
thanks in advance for any insight anyone has to
offer!!
in kind regards,
John
Roundabout Farm