[Market-farming] Hello

Joyce Paski elderberrywine4u at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 12:46:36 EST 2007

This is the time of year I use to play catch up on just about everything!  I am working on crafts to sell on the last day of our farmers market;  I'm trying to get my business formally organized; and I am working on this year's seed list and garden plan.  I just attended the first Wisconsin Local Food Summit that was held in Stevens Point, WI where around 200 people showed up to brainstorm and listen to the unveiling of a new program called Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin, which hopes to add 1.9 billion dollars to the state's economy by 2010 through increased local food sales.  (I also need to clean the house!)

Tom at Limerock <limerock at thirdplanet.net> wrote:
  I have not received any messages for awhile. Is it me or are y'all still
out there.

Tom
Limerock Orchards