[Market-farming] Personal "Mini" Watermelons

Kelly Saxer kellysaxer at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 23:35:24 EST 2007

Hi All,

I'm looking ahead a bit to summer.  Does anyone know of, or have experience
with, a good "personal-sized" watermelon (something in the 2-6 lb range)?
Our farm is a CSA and I'm thinking that these smaller melons would be a
friendlier addition to our CSA bags than their traditional, larger & heavier
counterparts.

I appreciate anything you have to offer on this issue.

Thanks,

Kelly
Desert Roots Farm
Queen Creek, Arizona