[Market-farming] Epson printers

sora at coldreams.com sora at coldreams.com
Wed Jan 3 17:38:37 EST 2007

> Sora, which model did you buy that was so lemonish?  I have a 2 and a
> half year old Epson Stylus C-84 that is great.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Karen
>
> It was a C-86.  Thanks to all who replied...most of you seem to be
running laser printers.  My farm is on solar power and I run the printer
on an inverter that is a modified sine wave.  I have been told that the
inverter can not support a laser printer or a scanner.  But...after that
I talked to a friend who runs a scanner on the exact same inverter.
Don't know...sure wish things were simpler and lasted longer!