[Market-farming] Epson Printers

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Tue Jan 2 16:31:57 EST 2007

> Any body out there have this problem?   Any solutions?  Any better
> recommendations for a decent farm printer?

Ah!  You've discovered the problem with ink jets!  It seems lasers are
more reliable and cheaper to operate.  Unless you believe you need
color, a mono laser will likely serve you better.  HPs have sterling
reputations.  I have two (cheaper) Samsungs, a ML1650 and a ML2010,
which have been relatively trouble free.

I don't have any suggestions on moisture resistance.

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  289 days 23 hours 19 minutes