[Market-farming] 'Fact Sheets' on Local Foods

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Mon Feb 26 11:56:57 EST 2007

I requested, and have now received, the set of 'Local Food Fact Sheets'
from Environmental Commons.

I just want to let you all know that these are beautifully done; a very
lovely job.  They are free and you can request your set at the URL given
below.

They are printed on heavy, glossy cardstock in full color, and are *very*
suitable for hanging on the walls in a farm stand or at a farmer's market.

It's a set of three, entitled as follows:

The Place of Food in Our Lives
Shaping our Local Food Systems
Local Food Systems:  Getting Involved

Each one has a front and back (both front and back are printed, with
photos), so you would need two copies to be able to post a complete set on
the walls.

You can read the text and request the Fact Sheets here:

http://www.environmentalcommons.org/LocalFood/index.html

Reading even the PDF version online doesn't do them justice, though.  These
are really super nice.

Pat
Blog:  http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com

'Every one of us can do something to protect and
care for our planet. We should live in such a way
that makes a future possible.' - Thich Nhat Hanh