[Market-farming] Selling plants

frshstrt at baldwin-telecom.net frshstrt at baldwin-telecom.net
Wed Feb 21 18:52:23 EST 2007

Wisconsin requires a liscense and a seller's permit for tax.  The 
liscense has a separate fee structure for the amount of money you make 
and what you grow and if you buy plants for resale-  This state has you 
coming and going.  Lu in wis

More information about the Market-farming mailing list