[Market-farming] selling plants

Rose Hill Plantation 1corey at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 21 18:51:41 EST 2007

The nursery license is required because in SC, they inspect for pests,
disease,  and standard pot size on any plant that is sold - they even
inspect my greenhouse where I grow my u-pick strawberries.  The retail
license is for sales tax purposes, which I only have to charge tax on items
that I purchase and resale, not on plants I grow from seed.  The retail
license also allows me to purchase items and supplies at wholesale prices.

Pam
Rose Hill Plantation