[Market-farming] seed potato sources

Sharon and Steve shopkins at tdstelme.net
Mon Feb 19 08:38:35 EST 2007

Some are, most are not, fortunately for Carol she said hers would be organic and I have not seen an organic sprout inhibitor.
Table potatoes are also not checked for diseases but some of us continue to plant them if that is what is available, assuming that if they get in trouble we can distroy them and not go on that ground with nightshades for a few years.

MAsteveINE