[Market-farming] Debt Free Organics

sora at coldreams.com sora at coldreams.com
Thu Feb 15 21:32:05 EST 2007

>I brought this one up a few weeks ago...they actually told me to take
note of the "conditions" that said not to reveal anything.  She told me I
would get in "trouble" if I reported the money and that the government
was trying to shut them down.........sigh....as I told her...if this is a
scam, it is truly evil to be targeting organic farmers in debt.  If they
had millions to "gift" why would they be asking the farmers for a
"processing donation".  And...the donation triggers a percentage of a
payback on debts paid for your friends.  I believe this is  by definition
a pyramid scheme, which I thought was illegal.  I also could find no info
on the organization anywhere.....evil?