[Market-farming] Local Food Fact Sheets

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Thu Feb 15 13:08:06 EST 2007

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 12:58:22PM -0500, Pat Meadows wrote:

> This was on another list.  The fact sheets may be of use to some list
> members here.  You can send for (free) paper copies (with color) if you
> want to.
>
> The fact sheets are now available nationally through Environmental
> Commons. They can be downloaded from http://
> www.environmentalcommons.org/LocalFood/ and are available free of
> charge, by order, in full-color hard copy as well. Please help
> distribute these far and wide!

I believe these links cropped up here before, fairly recently?

At that time, I took a look; I am all in favor of promoting local food
production.  However, these handouts take a, to me, objectionable
anti-corporation, anti-profit-motive, corporations-are-evil bent.  I
would be pleased to distribute literature that clearly and objectively
states the case for local food production.

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  333 days 19 hours 55 minutes