[Market-farming] Hoophouse construction

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson100 at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 14 13:30:23 EST 2007

> Uh-oh. Something bad happened...
> We are really sorry, but something went wrong while handling your request.
>
> [listAlbums:1:78]

Sorry - Yahoo has changed their photo service completely and I didn't set
the albums as public so you could see them. Now I have, so they should be
visible:
  http://new.photos.yahoo.com/kevinw1canada/album/576460762389548520
  http://new.photos.yahoo.com/kevinw1canada/album/576460762389606508

Bill, I think the pics you saw were of the previous garden in 2004 - that
was a lasagna effort on top of the existing rocks in the place I was renting
:-)  No wonder the soil was good, it was all hand-made! Lots of weed seeds
though.

Kevin