[Market-farming] sprinklers

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Sat Feb 10 16:23:09 EST 2007

My beds are 200' long. I used  lawn sprinkler last year, not one that moves
on its own, but had trouble keeping the hose from going into the beds, and
had to be down there AND paying attention to get it moved. Would like
something that I don't need to be dragging hose around except to set up or
move. And I am thinking the the stiffer 1" plastic I use now for headers, or
at the other extreme, 1/4" tubing, would be easier to manage in the aisle.

Thank you for confirming that someone else identified the same need and
sharing your solution.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY