[Market-farming] tomato

frshstrt at baldwin-telecom.net frshstrt at baldwin-telecom.net
Sat Feb 10 12:48:28 EST 2007

I'm planning on growing 30 varieties of tomato this year.  Last year was
a disaster for growing anything here.  My favorite hybrid tomato is "Big
Beef" and "Big Mama"  I went to tomato fest.com and ordered some
varieties to trial this year.  I'm planning on taste tests at market
this year.  Tomatoes have to be different from anyone else to really
sell them at our markets-that or give them away which isn't an option
for me.   Lu in Wis (still below zero with no snow)