[Market-farming] Tomatoes!

Robert Schuler sunnfarm at verizon.net
Fri Feb 9 18:37:45 EST 2007

Marie, there are potato leaf brandywines, tomato leaf brandywines, half and half potato\tomato leaf brandywines. Then you have pink brandywines, red brandywines and orange brandywines finally I think Burpee seed sells a hybrid brandywine. Best to save the seed from which ever tastes best. I prefer the half&half leaf pink... very confusing... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

How do you know which Brandywine to get? How do you tell the difference? I
would like to grow a good one - or at least one that people will rave about!

Marie in Missouri