[Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

ktk2a ktk2a at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 8 22:50:14 EST 2007

Ok, so as it turns out that was not my "final word"...it's not the content
of the posts, it's the tone and judgment that offend me.  You may have
certain ideas; others may not share the same thoughts.  Your tone is
contentious, and imperious, your way or the highway.   That offends me.
Share your ideas by all means, but do not insist that I agree with you.
Present your ideas as a thought or an option not a decree that everyone must
follow...Wow, that might make a better impact than arguing and judging.
Imagine that...

Kathy
Washington, zone 5