[Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

ktk2a ktk2a at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 8 22:23:06 EST 2007

Clearly you have too much time on your hands with your willingness to engage
in endless debate... a mission that you seem to believe is critically
important to pursue.  Good for you.  I for one am tired of the argument and
would be delighted to see an end to it. Take it off list.  That's my final
word on this issue.

Kathy
Washington, zone 5