[Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

Tradingpost tradingpost at lobo.net
Thu Feb 8 22:11:46 EST 2007

The system of destroying American farm families and small farms should not
be taken offlist, nor any possible answers to the problems involved. All
options should be on the table. The issues should be discussed, not
personalities. If this list wants to dodge the hard issues then it will be
irrelevant and no service at all to those who need better answers to these
problems.

paul tradingpost at lobo.net