[Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

ktk2a ktk2a at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 8 21:54:46 EST 2007

Frankly I do delete.  Argumentative posts are not helpful to the list.
Informative posts are.  There's a difference.  Consider that.  I think if
you want to incessantly argue a point it should be taken off list.  But
that's just my two cents.  Certainly can't speak for anyone else.  I'm
absolutely not looking for a fight...I just want the list to return to the
helpful and collaborative sharing that it used to be instead of the heated
posts I have recently observed.

Kathy,
Washington, zone 5