[Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

Sharon and Steve shopkins at tdstelme.net
Thu Feb 8 21:00:18 EST 2007

>Why would you define it by any arbitrary standard?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Okay. Lets shoot at moving targets.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

> Quibbling over definitons sidesteps the issue of low farm profit
> decimating
> farm families. Perhaps you have another idea about stems the exodus of
> farm
> families that's been going on for decades. I'm all ears.
>
> paul tradingpost at lobo.net
When conditions permit the business savy and efficient to prosper in an ever
tightening market, bringing the nation and the world more and better foods
at
stable prices it is only the continuation of a cycle that started over 150
years ago.
 I am curious as to why you are trying to restart
the buggy whip factories!

MAsteveINE