[Market-farming] Other Web Resources?

Joyce Paski elderberrywine4u at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 21:01:36 EST 2007

I suppose the answer to your question depends on what your specific interests are.  If you roam the Internet long enough you can find a wealth of information.  You can search Google and Yahoo's respective Groups sections, although I have found that groups generally go up and down in participation.  I personally like www.sare.org, www.sarep.ucdavis.edu, and www.nysaes.cornell.edu/pp/resourceguide .

Any other good mailing lists?

Just wondering so I can keep up with everything that is going on!

-Simon Huntley