[Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

ktk2a ktk2a at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 8 20:58:50 EST 2007

I'm just an observer here, but I do wonder if you have anything better to do
than send posts that are highly contentious?  This used to be a very
informative list of people collaborating with their information.  Lately it
seems as if proving a point is the goal.  Perhaps we could agree to disagree
on some things and get back to sharing useful information?

Kathy
Washington, zone 5